Skip to main content

Three R s Tag




Tagged by Multimenon.


Rules:
Respond and rework – answer these questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own, and add one more question to the list. Then tag eight or ten other new set of people.

1.What is your current obsession?

A figment of my imagination named "You" *blush blush*

2. What are you wearing today?
A beautiful smile

3. What’s for dinner?

Maggi :)

4. What’s the last thing you bought?
Notebooks

5. What are you listening to right now?
The beauty of silence

6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
A sweet lil' kid. A bit eccentric at times :P


7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
New York City


8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
Split air-conditioners :P


9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Paris

10. Which language do you want to learn?
French


11. What’s your favourite quote?
"Women are blinded by emotions :
Men by women."

12. Who do you want to meet right now ?
Barbara Mori

13. What is your favourite colour?
Baby pink (I guess this is a compulsory question in each tag I've done till date)

14. What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own closet?
The cute little white nightdress.

15. What is your dream job?
Minimum work----->Maximum pay :P :P :P

16. What’s your favourite magazine?
Chandamama (English) :D

 
17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
Paying my internet bills :P

 
18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
Anything that comes with shimmer

19. Who according to you is the most over-rated style icon?
Freida Pinto

20. What kind of haircut do you prefer?
Blunt U



21. What are you going to do after this?
Hopefully study.... :P

22. What are your favorite movies?
Titanic , Jurassic Park , Raincoat and many more....

23.How many tabs are turned on in ur browser right now?
One :) :) :)

 
24. What inspires you?
I, me, myself - I'm lost yet cool. Comes naturally to me.




25. 3 styling tips that always work for you.

# Keep it simple stupid :) (Need I explain it ? )
# Listen...to people and to yourself.
#Smile often :D


26. What do you do when you “have nothing to wear” (even though your closet’s packed)?
Ask Mamma.






27. Coffee or tea?
Coffee with "You" :P

28. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
Sleep/Blog/write/read/dream..

30. Which other blogs do you love visiting?
Any blog which has a well-maintained blogroll :P

31. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
Chocolates ( Kahin bhi, kabhi bhi) :P

 
32. Favorite Season?
Winter..

33. If I come to your house now, what would you cook for me?
I'll brew leaves of Camellia(Thea) sinensis.



34. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you?
Bid them a final goodbye

35. What are you afraid of the most ?
Myself.

36:What brings a smile on your face instantly ?
Lotsa chocolates...just for me :) :) :)


37:What makes me the most sad?
Failure


38: What would you do,if I die the next moment?

Wait a second, who'll die ? And who is "You" ?

------Any jobless soul is free to take up this tag. Enjoy !! -------

Comments

Nikhil Menon said…
Wonderful Tag! And I shall excuse for 6.. :)

Nice change I see there..Finally!! :D

Love,
Nikhil
Sh@s said…
Nicely done.
I Liked the quote.
paramveer said…
28th point seems to be of my business...i still learning whats the right thing to be done in depressed mood!!..:)
Dhanya said…
19. Who according to you is the most over-rated style icon?
Freida Pinto
<< I so agree. I didn't like her much in the movie either. Personally and professionally, she's just hyped too much.

Nice to know you more, Anwesa :)
Rià said…
nicely done tag dear!! :)
Pri said…
interesting answers :)
Thousif Raza said…
u changed the theme? kyun yaar?

and that 35th answer... hmmmm makes me think, uska kya majra hai bhai?

and who is this 'you'? :P, bada lucky hai though, o be a part of your thoughts ;)

take care and keep writing.........
loved reading it... i liked where you said that you inspire yourself #24... nice
Anonymous said…
Hey the second ans.. made me smile..

Nice nice tag

and yeah, i totally agree about Freida Pinto :P
Anwesa said…
@MM,
I've already given u the reasons for 6 :D :D
Anwesa said…
@paramveer,
i'm doing just that too..
Anwesa said…
@dhanya,
:) keep blogging to know me more :)
Anwesa said…
@ria,
:)
thanks dear!!
Anwesa said…
@thousif,
u dun like d new layout ?

abt #35.abb sabse zyada khud se hi darr lagta he toh usmein main kya karoon ? :P


Yeah, "You" is very (un)lucky :P
Anwesa said…
@jogi,
#24- i do..at times..thanks for being here,its so nice to have people like you as friends...
Anwesa said…
@princess nuchu,
welcome to my blog!!

#2--i hope dat smile lasts forever on your lips.

:) Freida... :)
wow. i m afraid of me too :(

Popular posts from this blog

MRS DESPATCHER(PART II)

CONTINUED FROM PREVIOUS POST… Eighteen months later…. I was beginning to like my work. It was a challenge sometimes. I had learnt to go beyond boundaries. The dreams which had eluded me once, were dawning as reality now. I had my taste of success and as they say nothing succeeds like success. I had developed a knack for solving my own problems. One day , I chanced by a couple who were seated in a corner of the quaint little coffee shop. I couldn’t believe my eyes…. Divya and Sandip…here of all places. I couldn’t help but confront them. Divya was warmer than ever before and Sandip… I knew he was feeling a bit coy..its so typical of him. But I was more than surprised when he asked me to join them. Though I didn’t refuse, they found me going after five minutes. I invited them for lunch on Sunday. It was a fine Sunday morning and my guests were sharp on time. Divya offered me help in the kitchen and I chose not to refuse. My books kept Sandip busy. She could read my mind and went on with h

A C R O S T I C

A s I was walking , C hoosing the hues of life, R ainclouds made an appearance O n the sunny sky above. S cuttling through untrodden paths, T he narrow bylanes,not a soul around, I was indeed lost - Drops of rain C hased me - but Ahoy! a way was found. P.S. :My first attempt on acrostic poetry.Hope my readers will like it. To know more about acrostics,click the link given. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acrostic

PRE-ANNIVERSARY INSANITY

MY LIFE AND TIMES will be a year old on 26th of this month. Blogging has been my greatest pleasure since then. I would like to thank my countless (?) readers who have added to my experience on bloggerville. A huge thank you to all of you ! Why I blog ? #It’s a good pastime (lol...I guess it’s a lot more) #I get to read some real good posts (and take cues) #I get to read some crap posts too( no offence meant-actually they enhance my positive self esteem :D) #My friends and relatives see me in a new light here ( After all, now they know that I’v some good qualities too :D ) #I made some good blogger friends with whom I can have fun. I’m sure many of my loyal readers are still reading. For them, there will be a treat on the D-day. ( Don’t raise your expectations sky high-its just a post - no awards/interviews/guest posts ). But I’ll give my best to fill your time with a good read. I was turning the pages of my personal diary today and I found this. This is for you, my dearest blog (my